License to Combo 2 License to Combo 2

hey nhazul

dude you got a sick style of stick animation, i still feel that way about them, hey message me when you can, i want to talk to you about something ok. good stuff man, really good stuff.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

omg

this is incredible. it was more than 10 minutes long i suppose. awesome job. the storyline is perfect. I'm on this. keep it coming.

Fluro Buddys Fluro Buddys

sign

are you that bored. i couldn't even finish watching the animation. the vocie acting ruined it.

www-kaywire-com responds:

Sorry i relly was that bored.

ComiX: Clock Day Special! ComiX: Clock Day Special!

oh man

overrated.

diamond-armada responds:

god I hate it when people say tha. look is it really my fault for it being over rated? no, cus I never actually expected this to happen.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

you know what, fuck those who rated 0

the only reason you guys are rating this a 0 is because you guys are huge dbz fanatic fans. it's just a joke. and for me it was hilarious, even though i'm a fan. note dbz is not real so don't work your selfs too much over it. this is funny so rate it as it is. and for the animator, keep up the good stuff.

Killerratte responds:

Well, those zero voters give me a huge laugh, however.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

sign......

find something original. the simpson is already on tv, and lets say it's way better. exept for the fact that the animation was short and pointless. but anyway not like it really matters what i think about it.

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

oh wow

i could watch this a thousand times without getting sick of it.

: Squirrel Songs 6 : : Squirrel Songs 6 :

wow

wow, now this is some awesome shit. great work, the voice and songs are simplr awesome. good work

darkswitch intro 2 series darkswitch intro 2 series

i dn know

maybe it was my pc, the whole was going slow for some reason. mostly on the beach background. abyway good movie.

The Magik Pencil 2 The Magik Pencil 2

oh my god

that was great awesome, i surely wanna see more of that. and who was the girl?

NG-Yoka responds:

If you catch it, when I'm on the phone, I say "My best friend is coming over." that would be her.